follow me!

domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Oversized denim jacket.

Hey guys! What's up?
Last Sunday, a vintage market took place at my hometown, so my mum and I decided to go and search for some cute colthes. We were so lucky, well I was so lucky that I found exactly what I was looking for, an oversized denim jacket, since it's gonna be one of the must of this spring-summer season, and also because I think that it's a basic!
Well, so I fell in love with this jacket. I adore it because is so easy to combine with any kind of clothes, and it gives a "boho",  "hippie" look to your outfit.

Here you have some pictures of me with the jacket on.



On the first one, I'm wearing a dress from ASOS , the jacket obviously and moccasins from ZARA
On the second one, I'm wearing a top from PRIMARK, loose pants from BLANCO , shoes from MISS SELFRIDGE, the necklace is from dayaday.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas gracias por comentar, mmmmmmuuá.